Sunday, November 8, 2009

How you pronounce this word??

Hehe......
The word "care",
how you guys pronounce it.
care right!

But.....
yesterday night,
i thought that we shold pronounce the "care" word like this

Careeeeee.....
It is because.........
someone pronounce like that...
Em.... i mean
4 girls pronounce the word like that.....



hehe....
I like this part..
"I don't care but my heart aches,
!@#$%^&!@#$%^&!@#$
somewhat i don't care
!@#$%^&!@#$%
!@#$%^&
cause i don't care~eh~eh~eh~eh~eh
I don't care~eh~eh~eh~eh~eh
cause i don't care~eh~eh~eh~eh~eh
I don't care~eh~eh~eh~eh~eh
boy I don't care
!@#$%^@#$%"

haha.... funny right.....
just kidding

2 comments:

miki said...

yess~~i like tis song..
i don't careeee~~~~
don't care anything...

J.Callie said...

u ah...make fun of korean songs...