Monday, October 12, 2009

!@#$%^&*

Nothing to post but I also want to post.
Post something that make people feel nothing.
How it feel nothing that I had post something.

Hahahahaha....
Today,
i wanna to teach u guy to "haha"
What "Haha" mean....
What make "haha" come out.....A joke.

A "haha" a day,
don't thing that keep the doctor away...
but it bring more doctor to see u...
cause eevery people think that u are stupid.....
Hahahahaha.....

Nothing to post la...

If i not posting any thing....
Then nothing la....

I want to post some joke....
But you know.....
This week my brain move so slow...
something like your computer's RAM no enough......

o......
Studdenly i remember one o...
want to read the joke o not....
say p~l~e~a~s~e~~~ or..... beg me.....
Hahaha........ (another Haha)


Banana: What is your name?
Chinese: Hoo.
Banana: I mean what is your name...
Chinese: I say hoo....
You know the next part right...
They fight....
Because of communication peoblem....

Aiya.... stop until here lo...
Nothing to post liao...
Just post something to update my blog la....

No comments: